Topics

Cat Herding

Michael R. Blair

As predicted by the group mind the cats have come round and all three are now content with each other’s company to the point of sharing a particularly desirable chair and even a food dish though that does not really work as the dishes are simply not big enough.

Bed mice has become a blood sport, as warned. Now Titus is a bit bigger his claws can penetrate the duvet and it was particularly bad last night when the larger Boris joined in though he is more casual about it, lacking the manic intensity of the younger Titus it still hurts, I ended up setting a couple of pillows over my feet to save them from the furry monsters.

The next step is the big outdoors but that can wait a while, ideally at Halloween when I can stay with them when they first venture out though I think it would be safer just to let one out first, via the garage to give them a safe place to return to.

Michael

markus baur

Am 06.10.2017 um 14:53 schrieb Michael R. Blair via Groups.Io:
As predicted by the group mind the cats have come round and all three are now content with each other’s company to the point of sharing a particularly desirable chair and even a food dish though that does not really work as the dishes are simply not big enough.
Bed mice has become a blood sport, as warned. Now Titus is a bit bigger his claws can penetrate the duvet and it was particularly bad last night when the larger Boris joined in though he is more casual about it, lacking the manic intensity of the younger Titus it still hurts, I ended up setting a couple of pillows over my feet to save them from the furry monsters.
water pistol (and have a second, dry duvet ready)

servus

markus

--
Email from my mobile connection.

Igor Dranitsky

Sharing chair? Thats the move of great political significance))). Once I first invited my girlfriend to parents, she unfortunatly sat on the part of sofa, which cat thought was her personal domain. Retaliation strike began at evening - first agressive meow, than paws.