SteppIR Antennas email@example.com
This group has no affiliation with SteppIR. Several of their employees have been known to monitor this group, however no company business is to be conducted on this reflector.
This is a Ham Radio information exchange group for the most significant antenna design innovation since the invention of the yagi...the SteppIR and MonstIR yagi antennas, the BiggIR, SmallIR and CrankIR vertical antennas, and related accessories manufactured by SteppIR Antennas of Bellevue, Washington, USA. www.steppir.com
Members Chaz Cone W4GKF and Don Hill AA5AU maintain websites with detailed information about SteppIR antennas:
Members of this group may post comments and questions, join in the discussions, and advertise SteppIR antennas and accessories for sale. This is THE place to ask questions and get information from owners and users of these unique, tunable Amateur Radio antennas.
Topics such as actual and desired features, actual or desired performance, installation, troubleshooting, software/computer control, and anything else that SteppIR owners and users, or those interested in the SteppIR, would find USEFUL...is on-topic.
You MUST provide your Name and Call Sign to join this group.
Name / Call Sign:
- Are now required to register for this list.
- Your name / call sign should appear in your message(s).
- New users who don't have an amateur radio call sign (yet) will be moderated.
Keep it Courteous:
- Please stay on topic, refrain from personal attacks.
- Offensive language is not permitted and may result in removal.
- Repeat offenders will be removed from the list.
- Commercial advertising is not permitted.
- The selling of SteppIR and related items by individuals is perfectly acceptable.
- Please negotiate your purchases and sales off the list. In other words, correspond directly with the seller and buyers and not through the list.
- Disagreements between buyer and seller should be resolved off the list.
How do I send a personal message from the list?
- When you reply to a message from the archive, you’ll see the word Private on the lower right side of the Reply screen, type your message, click Private, then click Reply.
- Do not start a new topic with a different name for an existing topic. For example, if you're updating or responding to a previous thread - put your update / response in the existing thread, don't start a new topic. It will be easier for people to follow the story (in the achieve) vs. jumping from topic to topic to get the history.
- Don't post any material under Copyright without the owners written permission.
- 1,189 Members
- 1,492 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 350 days.