From: starcom-bb@groups.io <starcom-bb@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Pelzer
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 11:10
To: starcom-bb@groups.io
Subject: [starcom-bb] Roving

Trying out the new Starcomm.  I will be roving in America this winter instead of freezing up in Alaska.  Post Roving Trips to Starcomm for Grids I'll be in.  Texas in November.

alex weimer

Looking forward to it Dale Have a great week 73 JACK KC7MG

On October 2, 2019 at 1:09 PM Dale Pelzer <kl7r@...> wrote:

Trying out the new Starcomm.  I will be roving in America this winter instead of freezing up in Alaska.  Post Roving Trips to Starcomm for Grids I'll be in.  Texas in November.

Joes Ham Mail

Thanks Dale I know I’ll be looking for you. Good to see StarCom still surviving.Joe N5JF