S Scale list email@example.comThe aim of the S Scale List is to provide a forum for those railway modellers who model in S Scale (1:64 scale), whether it be the railways in the countries of the British Isles, or overseas such as in Africa, North and South America, Asia, Australia, mainland Europe or New Zealand.
Members of the Group discuss model making techniques or problems, and share information about the full size railway as it relates to model making. By the very nature of S Scale, most members of the Group will be active scratch or kit builders. Of course S Scale modellers who use proprietary equipment, such as available for North American railways, are most welcome."
It is independent of the S Scale Model Railway Society but most of the members of this group are also members of the SSMRS. Please remember at all times that we only have one rule - that is all messages should be polite and non-offensive. Please feel free to ask any question you want. Somebody will probably have the answer.
S Scale Society website
- 41 Members
- 58 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.