Topics

Yahoo Groups to close

sri_chinmoy_inspiration <no_reply@...>

Yahoo have announced that they are to close Yahoo Groups

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN31010.html?impressions=true

The last date for posting will be 28 October.

Many thanks to all the contributors from the last 17 years.

Over the next few weeks, we hope to publish a static copy of the old Yahoo site at

http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/

But, you may wish to save any of your own favourite postings.

From the Moderators

sharani_sharani <no_reply@...>

While this message might not go through (today is the last day to post), it looks like we have until mid-December to actually download from the site. As one of the prolific posters over the years (although not lately), I'm regretting that I didn't save my longer posts anywhere else at the time that I did them. I'm glad that Mahiruha is starting a blog and will have to remember to check there for his new writings.

Sharani