Topics

Manifestation

Mahiruha

I told a friend I was suffering from some personal issues at work.  A personality conflict.  He told me that this is manifestation.  I am calling it a conflict, but really when you’re working with others, you are manifesting God’s Light, even in non-Enterprise situations like mine.  You are exposing ignorance to the Divine Light.  When we face conflicts or problems, we are simply becoming better instruments of the Master.  This is not aspiration, this is manifestation.  I found his words helpful.