Topics

I'm on board too!!!

Sharani

Recent experience - I was taking a yoga class at a new health club I joined recently and all of the sudden as we're doing gentle movements in the darkened studio with music in the background, I suddenly realize that the music has just become Sri Chinmoy playing the flute! I was so surprised I could barely concentrate on learning what we were supposed to be doing.

Afterwards I spoke to the class instructor (originally from Russia) and it turns out he used to be a member of the Sri Chinmoy Centre back in the 1990's. Small world!!! It inspired me to think that people taking his yoga classes are getting exposed to Guru's music/consciousness as they take the class.

Sharani