OT - Angelina Jordan, Unparalleled Child Singer

Doris

Now, I am not into Jazz at all, but listen please to this talented young lady who won Norway`s Got Talent when she was just seven years old.
In an interview she was once asked why she would perform always barefeet and she answered that she couldn`t forget about a little girl she gave her shoes to. It sounds corny, but I believe her. I have never before seen a child so talented, that you can`t help feeling she is a developed soul in a tiny body. Her smile reminds of that of Mona Lisa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLuNQ6s7fCQ

Enjoy listening
Doris

Join srichinmoyinspiration@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.