Two recollections from my friend

Mahiruha

Many years ago one of my friends asked Guru about how he could make the fastest progress in his spiritual life.  Guru said three things: remember why you came to earth and what your purpose is; never doubt either yourself or your Master; consciously surrender your will to the Will of the Supreme.

Great advice!

After Guru completed the first fifty volumes in his “Ten Thousand Flower Flames” series, he invited people who had all fifty books to come to bring them to a function and display them.  Guru went over to where my friend was standing and counted each and every book in his collection and then gave him a sweet smile and walked away.

Join srichinmoyinspiration@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.