South Tabor NA: Info & Agenda for May 21, 2018 meeting

Pete Forsyth

Neighbors:

The South Tabor Neighborhood Association will meet (online and/or by phone; see connection info below) Thursday, May 21 at 7pm. Please join us!

We will be hearing from our neighbors Vigdis and Brian, who are hoping to bring positive change to the frontage road along the south side of Powell Boulevard.

Many thanks to our Vice Chair and Bylaws Chair Ben Chatterton for his efforts in getting our new Bylaws passed last month. We have just learned that Ben will not be continuing on the Board in the coming term; we greatly appreciate his efforts in the last year, and wish him the best.

We will be accepting nominations for a new Vice Chair, in addition to the open positions of Treasurer and Communications Chair, and all other positions except for Chair and Secretary (which will be elected next year).

You can download the full agenda here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16diBLLwInuJ6fTRFqnyKr8Kf7WxpDuIm/view?usp=sharing

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile phone:

Join by telephone:
(346) 248-7799
Meeting ID: 997 0182 6484

Or, you can try this "One tap" number, which should enter the Meeting ID automatically:
+16699009128,,99701826484#

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday night!
-Pete
--
Pete Forsyth
Chair, South Tabor Neighborhood Association

Join southtabor@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.