Agenda for Thurs. 4/16 online meeting: Bylaws amendments, nominations

Pete Forsyth

Dear neighbors,

Our Bylaws Committee Chair, Ben Chatterton, has been doing great work guiding our efforts to update the neighborhood association's Bylaws, which have been in effect since 2008. This is the month we will take action! This is an important issue, and I hope you will join us to consider the proposed changes.

We will also be taking Board nominations, and we will discuss whether or not to hold our regular election in May, or postpone it.

Like we did in March, we will be meeting by INTERNET AND PHONE ONLY. I will post the connection instructions to this email list, as well as to Facebook and NextDoor, an hour or so prior to the meeting, which begins at 7:00pm.

Hope to see you online!

-Pete
--
Pete Forsyth
President, South Tabor Neighborhood Association

Join southtabor@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.