Topics

moderated Some Birding From Twin Creeks on 1/15/2020

Frank Vanslager

All:

I parked at Twin Creeks in order to get to see the Yellow-headed Blackbird (and Red-breasted Merganser) for year birds.  When I returned at the end, a security-type guard informed me that I shouldn't park there.  Unfortunately, with his accent and my hearing, I couldn't really understand what's going to happen there.  Perhaps others can let us know.

I did see the Yellow-headed Blackbird when he flew into a close tree by that maintenance area.  In the photo the bird is in the lower right corner.

Frank Vanslager