Topics

Shoreline Lake yesterday (11/16)

Bill Bousman

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:00:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Shoreline Lake yesterday (11/16)
From: flycatcher@...
To: barlowi@...
Cc: gharwood@...

Hi Bill,

I am away from my SBB account on my work computer, so here are a couple of
things from a quick stop in at Shoreline in the early afternoon yesterday:
White-winged Scoter - at least one still present, seen among perhaps 200
Surf Scoters - all were eating mussels, gagging them down whole
Brown Pelican - one adult landed on the lake briefly
Barrow's Goldeneye female at northwest corner (a couple commons nearby
too). The BAGO's bill was almost entirely orangy-yellow with a dark tip.

Feel free to relay to SBB if you think it newsworthy. Thanks,

Garth