Topics

moderated Kelley Park BioBlitz - Sunday 12/08

merav vonshak

Please join Keep Coyote Creek Beautiful for a winter BioBlitz at Kelley Park, San Jose. This is a great urban park, with diverse habitats for birds - an old walnut orchard, riparian habitat along Coyote Creek, oak/ redwood woodland lawns, and an artificial pond. During the event, we will walk the park and document observations of every living thing, including birds, fungi, insects, and everything else. We would love to have more birders join us!
The event will take place on Sunday, 12/08, from 9-11am. We will meet by the disc golf parking lot, at 740 Phelan Avenue, San Jose. For more info and RSVP click here
Hope to see you there!
Merav
https://www.bioblitz.club/