Topics

[sbb] Blufftop Park Raptors- Pictures

Alvaro Jaramillo

Folks

The raptor activity is indeed hopping out there, and if one goes a bit
farther south to the Wavecrest area many, many kites congregate at roosting
areas. In an afternoon jog yesterday I counted 28 kites, 6 harriers, 8
Red-tails, 1 Red-shoulder, 2 kestrels, Say’s Phoebe. The totals were likely
much greater as I did not have binos on me. But I wanted to make a request
to photographers. I am going to post a general request on Calbirds for max
numbers of raptors throughout the state and wanted to highlight some of the
birds being seen and photographed here. Could all of you photographers who
have photos of the Half Moon Bay raptors up online give me a link to your
photos that I could share with a wider audience?

Regards

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

HYPERLINK "mailto:chucao@..."chucao@...