moderated The EVGRs Continue at State and Second in Los Altos on 12/27/2019

Frank Vanslager

All:

I wandered around for more than an hour before I found an Evening Grosbeak in a tree at the corner of State and Second in Los Altos.  See photo.  My camera tells me that the bird remained in that tree for more than 4 minutes.  I only found 3 or 4 in the flock.

After that I went to Alviso to see if there was anything different.  No.  But I did see a wisp of Snipe (5 or 6) on the island visible from Elizabeth and Gold.  And there was one Snowy Plover visible from Spreckles and Wabash.

Frank Vanslager

Join southbaybirds@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.