moderated Some Birding on 10/8/2019

Frank Vanslager

All:

Today I met up with Pat Kenny at Sunnyvale Baylands.  Unfortunately the park did not supply the warbler variety that we used to get back when Pat used to lead a trip there.

After that I made the short trip over to Elizabeth and Gold Streets in Alviso.  There were a number of Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs there (see photo) but the far island seemed to be deserted.  However when I used the Questar for a more detailed look, I counted 7 definite Wilson's Snipes (they all seemed to be awake) with a number of other possibles.

For the two parks I recorded 39 species.

Frank Vanslager

Join southbaybirds@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.