South Bay Birds (Events): Santa Clara County Birding Events email@example.com
Group DescriptionSouth Bay Birds (Events) [SBB-Events] is a list intended to help you find out about what events and outings are going to happen of interest to birders in Santa Clara County. Posting to this list is limited to people who have been authorized to post events for Santa Clara Valley Audubon (SCVAS) and other county bird-oriented organizations.
Participating Organizations include:
- Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society (scvas.org)
- San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (sfbbo.org)
- Bay Area Bird Photographers (www.scvas.org/babp)
- Sequoia Audubon (sequoia-audubon.org)
- Environmental Volunteers (evols.org)
There are three topic groups available:
- South Bay Birds [SBB] https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/
- South Bay Birds (Events) [SBB-Events] https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds-events/
- Silicon Valley Birders Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/110996713065201/
Unsubscribing From South Bay Birds (Events)
If you ever need to unsubscribe from this list, an unsubscribe link is at the bottom of ever message, or you can go to https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds-events/. That's also where you can view the list archives, set up a vacation hold, change your email address, or modify your subscription in any way.
South Bay Birds and Birdwatching in Silicon Valley are affiliated with the Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society (http://www.scvas.org), which offers classes and outings around the county, so if you're interested in learning more about birding in the county or joining other birders in going out birding, they can help you find an outing that matches your interests.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.