Courses on rapid qualitative research and evaluation-registration open!

c.vindrola@...

For Autumn 2022 we are offering three courses on rapid qualitative research and evaluation. The courses are available to book now using this link. If you are interested in attending, please book early as our courses sell out quickly. If you were looking for our Team dynamics in rapid qualitative research,  Scoping studies, Process mapping, Big Social Data & Data Visualisation in Rapid Response & Applied Health Research or Rapid qualitative research during humanitarian emergencies courses, we are hoping to run these again in 2023.

Please note all the times shown are in GMT, UK so please do check this against your local time zone. You can find a handy convertor here

The Autumn Courses on offer are:

Introduction Courses

  • 7 October 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Qualitative Research. The registration fee includes an e-book copy of Doing Rapid Qualitative Research (SAGE) by Dr Cecilia Vindrola.
  • 14 October 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Evaluation
  • 21 October 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Ethnography - The registration fee includes an e-book copy of Rapid Ethnographies: A Practical Guide (CUP) by Dr Cecilia Vindrola

For additional information on the courses, including course objectives and content outline, please visit the RREAL website: https://www.rapidresearchandevaluation.com/

Join society-for-medical-anthropology@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.