Online training on rapid qualitative research and rapid ethnographies-registration open!

c.vindrola@...

For Spring 2022 we are offering six courses in total. The courses are available to book now using this link. If you are interested in attending, please book early as our courses sell out quickly. If you were looking for our Team dynamics in rapid qualitative research,  Big Social Data & Data Visualisation in Rapid Response & Applied Health Research or Rapid qualitative research during humanitarian emergencies courses, we are hoping to run these again later in 2022.

Please note all the times shown are in GMT, UK so please do check this against your local time zone. You can find a handy convertor here

The Spring Courses on offer are:

Introduction Courses

  • 25 February 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Qualitative Research. The registration fee includes an e-book copy of Doing Rapid Qualitative Research (SAGE) by Dr Cecilia Vindrola.
  • 04 March 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Evaluation
  • 11 March 2022, 10:00-14:00 - Introduction to Rapid Ethnography - The registration fee includes an e-book copy of Rapid Ethnographies: A Practical Guide (CUP) by Dr Cecilia Vindrola

Advanced Courses

  • 18 March 2022, 11:00-14:00 - Advanced Rapid Qualitative Data Analysis
  • 25 March 2022, 11:00-14:00 - Scoping studies in rapid qualitative research
  • 01 April 2022, 11:00-14:00 - Process/Pathway Mapping in Rapid Qualitative Research

For additional information on the courses, including course objectives and content outline, please visit the RREAL website: https://www.rapidresearchandevaluation.com/

Join society-for-medical-anthropology@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.