Topics

SoCal SOTAFEST '21 Dates? #sotafest

Kim Cary KC6ARY

Are we looking to coincide with Colorado 14ers again this year?

That appears to be Aug 7-8 (https://ham14er.groups.io/g/ham14er). Asking early because of campground reservations.

Mike Molina

Hey Kim,

Absolutely! I'm also curious as to interest levels for something sooner. Some ideas:

- A winter SOTAFest
- An event run by another organization we can piggy back off of.
- Spring SOTAFest?

Would love to hear from others if interested.

73,
Mike (KN6EZE)

Paul Gacek (W6PNG/M0SNA)

Sooner is good!!

Kim Cary KC6ARY

Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Mike Molina

Hi Kim,

The dates seemed to work out well for everyone last year - let's count on the SOTAFest being on the same dates as the 14er event this year.

73,
Mike (KN6EZE)

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 8:50 PM Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:
Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Jose Pantaleon

Good morning Kim,

Could you please share the number, I am interested in reserving a campsite at Campo Alto for dates in May.

Thank you,

Jose - K6HZR

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 20:50, Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:
Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Kent N6WT

Jose

Here is the website with all the info for Campo Alto.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 9:02 AM Jose Pantaleon <k6hzr.us@...> wrote:
Good morning Kim,

Could you please share the number, I am interested in reserving a campsite at Campo Alto for dates in May.

Thank you,

Jose - K6HZR

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 20:50, Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:
Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Jose Pantaleon

Thank you Kent,

Much appreciated.

Jose - K6HZR