Topics

SoCal SOTAFEST '21 Dates? #sotafest

Kim Cary KC6ARY

Are we looking to coincide with Colorado 14ers again this year?

That appears to be Aug 7-8 (https://ham14er.groups.io/g/ham14er). Asking early because of campground reservations.

Mike Molina

Hey Kim,

Absolutely! I'm also curious as to interest levels for something sooner. Some ideas:

- A winter SOTAFest
- An event run by another organization we can piggy back off of. 
- Spring SOTAFest?

Would love to hear from others if interested.

Mike (KN6EZE)

Paul Gacek (W6PNG/M0SNA)

Sooner is good!!

Kim Cary KC6ARY

Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Mike Molina

Hi Kim,

The dates seemed to work out well for everyone last year - let's count on the SOTAFest being on the same dates as the 14er event this year.

Mike (KN6EZE)

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 8:50 PM Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:
Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.

Jose Pantaleon

Good morning Kim,

Could you please share the number, I am interested in reserving a campsite at Campo Alto for dates in May.

Thank you,

Jose - K6HZR

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 20:50, Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:

Kent N6WT

Jose

Here is the website with all the info for Campo Alto.

Thanks
Kent
N6WT

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 9:02 AM Jose Pantaleon <k6hzr.us@...> wrote:
Good morning Kim,

Could you please share the number, I am interested in reserving a campsite at Campo Alto for dates in May.

Thank you,

Jose - K6HZR

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 20:50, Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:

Jose Pantaleon

Thank you Kent,

Much appreciated.

Jose - K6HZR

On Monday, 12 April 2021, Kent N6WT <kilo6dko@...> wrote:
> Jose
> Here is the website with all the info for Campo Alto.
> https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/lpnf/recreation/camping-cabins/recarea/?recid=10980&actid=29
>
> Thanks
> 73
> Kent
> N6WT
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 9:02 AM Jose Pantaleon <k6hzr.us@...> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning Kim,
>> Could you please share the number, I am interested in reserving a campsite at Campo Alto for dates in May.
>> Thank you,
>> Jose - K6HZR
>>
>> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 20:50, Kim Cary KC6ARY <kim@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Still wondering if SoCal SOTAFEST dates will coincide with the 14ers event 7-8 Aug 21 - I'm taking a flyer and reserving a campsite Campo Alto for those dates before reservations fill up. A good way to get KC6CLC in on the action.
>
> _._,_._,_
> ________________________________
> Groups.io Links:
>
> You receive all messages sent to this group.
>
> View/Reply Online (#1134) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
> Mute #sotafest
> Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [k6hzr.us@...]
>
> _._,_._,_