Topics

Thank you for an awesome SOTAFest! Submit your results to join the #sotafest raffle #sotafest

Mike Molina

First, thank you everyone who participated in the Aug 1 and 2 SOTAFest event. From all of that chatter online, including Chris's write-up, and social media posts like this, it appears the event was a major success! From where I stood on some Big Bear summits that weekend, there was lots of S2S action going on, and chasers galore! Now that the event's over, we're going to begin collecting some basic stats from you (see below). It might be impossible to determine how many people participated in the event, but by submitting your results below, you'll help us understand how we did as a group.

As mentioned previously, there is going to be a raffle for this event. Raffle prizes will include made to order, hand-built antennas from Adam (K6ARK) and some 3D printed items including wire winders and iambic paddle kits.

To enter the raffle, please complete the following form:

SOTAFest Results Form

Once you complete the form, you'll be automatically entered for the raffle. We're trying to get all of our results entries in by Friday 8/14, so please submit your results here soon. Thanks!

73,
Mike (KN6EZE)

P.S. As a reminder, we are having our regular meeting tonight at 9pm PT on Zoom.

Mike Molina

Hi everyone,

We'll be announcing the raffle results soon, so if you participated in the Aug 1 and Aug 2 SOTAFest, please make sure you get your submission in using the form below to enter to win! Today is the official cutoff, so don't hesitate!

SOTAFest Results Form

73,
Mike (KN6EZE)

Michael N6MST

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 06:20 AM, Mike Molina wrote:
hand-built antennas from Adam (K6ARK)
I want a custom ARK-tenna. Where's the order form, Adam?! :) :) :)

Adam Kimmerly

I know, I know... if you don't get lucky in the giveaway,  you can always build your own 😉.

I'm looking at some new options for kits that will simplify the build too...

Adam