Topics

New SOTAFest 2020 Registration Form/Database is Ready for Signups #sotafest

Mike Molina

The 2020 SoCal SOTA registration form/database is now open, so please post your operating plans there. As mentioned during our last meeting, I've updated the 2020 SOTAFest registration database so that it's similar in format to the Colorado 14ers database. I've imported and consolidated all of the registration data from our previous forms into the new registration database. If you previously registered for the event, you'll need to update your database record as there are new fields, but all the information you entered previously will be there.

You can find the new 2020 SoCal SOTAFest registration database here.

- Mike (KN6EZE)