locked Classic Cars needed for New TV Series !

Wanted to pass this along !

We are the background casting department for “MINX”, a new television series set to premiere on a major cable network early next year.

We are currently seeking classic cars (years 1960 thru 1972) to film between September-November in the Los Angeles Area. Actual work dates are TBD. The series will pay you $250 for your car along with a rate of $182/8 hours for SAG/AFTRA talent and $120/8 hours for Non-Union talent.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass this notice along to your members. If you or anyone else you know is interested in taking part in our filming, please fill out the form via the link below.

https://form.jotform.com/212346674431151

Show Information:

 https://deadline.com/2021/04/minx-comedy-hbo-max-comedy-series-ophelia-lovibond-jake-johnson-lionsgate-1234727867/

Carol Grant Casting:

https://carolgrantcasting.com/

We look forward to hearing from you. Your participation will lend credibility and realism to the scene, and the food’s great!

Sincerely,

Jamie Pease

“Minx”

Carol Grant Casting