locked SoCalAMX Monthly online meeting - Sun, 12/06/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Stan Kelly

This passcode is not working for me.  Bqp39V  is it correct?

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 6:53 PM Mark Melvin <mightypilot@...> wrote:
I'm getting the meeting ready for users to show up. Come on in!

M@rk Melvin
mightypilot@...
N6AP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reminder: SoCalAMX Monthly online meeting

When: Sunday, 6 December 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

View Event

Organizer: Mark Melvin

Join the SoCalAMX online Zoom Meeting monthly on the first Sunday each month at 7pm.
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78545522599?pwd=TVZzLzA0MVFodm9jQkx4bm1XN1Fjdz09

There's a file to download and install that makes your meeting experience better. Among things it allows you to set a background picture behind you during the meeting, which you can use to show your car. Here's the link. You can pick the appropriate download for you..  https://us04web.zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
Meeting ID: 785 4552 2599

Passcode: Bqp39V

Time: Nov 1, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the First Sun, 20 occurrence(s)
        Nov 1, 2020 07:00 PM
        Dec 6, 2020 07:00 PM
        Jan 3, 2021 07:00 PM
        Feb 7, 2021 07:00 PM
        Mar 7, 2021 07:00 PM
        Apr 4, 2021 07:00 PM
        May 2, 2021 07:00 PM
        Jun 6, 2021 07:00 PM
        Jul 4, 2021 07:00 PM
        Aug 1, 2021 07:00 PM
        Sep 5, 2021 07:00 PM
        Oct 3, 2021 07:00 PM
        Nov 7, 2021 07:00 PM
        Dec 5, 2021 07:00 PM
        Jan 2, 2022 07:00 PM
        Feb 6, 2022 07:00 PM
        Mar 6, 2022 07:00 PM
        Apr 3, 2022 07:00 PM
        May 1, 2022 07:00 PM
        Jun 5, 2022 07:00 PM

Mark Melvin

[...]

Bob Hutton

Any recommendation on which Zoom app to download?  Several different choices show up on the link shown.   In my case I’d be using an IPad but not interesting in adding to any other devices.

Thx
Bh