locked Re: Colorado AMO National !!!

I forgot to send you pix ! Here they are, call me today and let me know which 1 you want, and I'll save it for you !

On 6/7/2021 7:00 PM, Dave Chick via groups.io wrote:
Randy,
Have a great trip to Colorado!   Save me at least one of your cars!
Dave Chick

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 11:39 PM, Randy Kirby

Anyone going to the National in Colorado, Have a Safe trip ! I'm going, but my car is down....but I made a bunch of Hot Wheels & Johnny Lightning for the show, so I'll be busy anyhow. I'll be set up by Joe Marazzi & Ben Galvin.

So back to California,
The Shelby/Ford/AMC Car show is the Weekend after Colorado, unless the city postpones it again, Grusome isn't going to lift the ban yet, I have heard, from him, on TV....I'll know by Thursday the 17th, same with Cruisin' Grand, it is planned to open Friday the 18th, I plan on getting my car on the road by then.

Here's the Info again,

Name: Shelby/Ford/AMC Car Show
Date: 6/19/2021
Time: 9am - 2pm
Location: Escondido, Grape Day Park
Description: This Show was Postponed from May 22. we had 10 cars here in 2019, and they want us Back ! they even put us on the Flyer ! It doesn't look like The SoCalAMX Show will happen this year, so this will be our AMC May/June Show, with a lot of other Cool cars to check out as well ! Plenty of places to eat, and it's on Grass ! http://socalcarculture.com/Images/061921ShelbyFordAMC.pdf

Maybe I'll C U in Colorado !

Randy

Join socalamx@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.