locked Re: Colorado AMO National !!!

Nope....You Know getting AMCR's together is like Herding Cats ! I know of 3 cars that Won't make it, but I'm hoping for the best. The Cobra people are the Best, and have welcomed us with Open Arms, so if anyone is thinking of coming, Please come ! You won't be disappointed !

On 6/7/2021 8:24 PM, Bob Hutton wrote:

 Do we have a head count for the Shelby/Ford & AMC event in Escondido on the 19th?
Would be curious to know how many are going.

I’ve registered my Javelin and it will be its first real road trip/show since the resto started back in 2011.   Hopefully it’s up to the drive from East County-El Cajon area.  I’ve only made short local 4-5 Mike shakedown drives last 2 months so far.

Honk if you’re headed up from SD and see me on the side of the side of the  NB 15 ! 🤞

Bh

On Jun 7, 2021, at 7:01 PM, Dave Chick via groups.io <amx91016@...> wrote:

Randy,
Have a great trip to Colorado!   Save me at least one of your cars!
Dave Chick

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 11:39 PM, Randy Kirby

Anyone going to the National in Colorado, Have a Safe trip ! I'm going, but my car is down....but I made a bunch of Hot Wheels & Johnny Lightning for the show, so I'll be busy anyhow. I'll be set up by Joe Marazzi & Ben Galvin.

So back to California,
The Shelby/Ford/AMC Car show is the Weekend after Colorado, unless the city postpones it again, Grusome isn't going to lift the ban yet, I have heard, from him, on TV....I'll know by Thursday the 17th, same with Cruisin' Grand, it is planned to open Friday the 18th, I plan on getting my car on the road by then.

Here's the Info again,

Name: Shelby/Ford/AMC Car Show
Date: 6/19/2021
Time: 9am - 2pm
Location: Escondido, Grape Day Park
Description: This Show was Postponed from May 22. we had 10 cars here in 2019, and they want us Back ! they even put us on the Flyer ! It doesn't look like The SoCalAMX Show will happen this year, so this will be our AMC May/June Show, with a lot of other Cool cars to check out as well ! Plenty of places to eat, and it's on Grass ! http://socalcarculture.com/Images/061921ShelbyFordAMC.pdf

Maybe I'll C U in Colorado !

Randy

Join socalamx@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.