Topics

Saturday Ham/spouse/friend Social at The Bindlestick: all welcome!

Robin Amundson

Though our Thursday evening summer gatherings at Big Rock are over for the season, we will continue with social gatherings from time to time throughout the year at various venues up and down the valley.  Our first venue and date is on the patio of The Bindlestick, across the street from the Snoqualmie Train Depot. We gather around 12:15 p.m. this Saturday, September 7.  There is no agenda other than hanging out and socializing.  Sandwiches, coffee, and beer are available for purchase. Hope to see you there.

Please help spread the word!