Topics

Richard Gibbs KA7AEF

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Does anyone have contact info (e.g. email) for Richard Gibbs KA7AEF?

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Funny - I just had my first QSO with him yesterday. Looks like he has a facebook page where you can message him…

--
Howard E. Mahran

Ken Kosters

Yep,

He was my teacher for several subjects in high school. I have a number if still good and will send you a PM.

Ken