From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:09 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] Proposed SNOVARC logo

Hello all:

Bill Condon brought this logo to a recent meeting. I would like all of you to review it. We will discuss it at our meeting on June 6th, We could vote on making it our official logo if that is the way the discussion goes. Thank you for taking time to review the logo.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP

Irvina Mizell

Totally agree.  Less is more.