From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> on behalf of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:42 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io>
Subject: [snovarc] Next Thrusday Show and Tell?

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Fellow SnoVarcians

Is anyone interested in setting up a "Digital Radio" show and tell next week? I'll be glad to demo Wires-X. Would love to learn more about DMR and D-Star. I

Place and day TBD.
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Wednesday works for me...

--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Meet tonight at the Duvall Fire Station  (Wednesday) at 6:00-ish. See you there
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran

Tom WA7TBP

Howard:

What are you meeting for at the Duvall fire station tonight? I have no clue what you are doing here.

Tom, WA7TBP

In a message dated 9/25/2019 10:09:27 Pacific Standard Time, wa1hem@... writes:

Meet tonight at the Duvall Fire Station  (Wednesday) at 6:00-ish. See you there
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Robin Amundson

Tom,
I believe it is a digital interest show and tell. You should go!
Robin

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Howard:

What are you meeting for at the Duvall fire station tonight? I have no clue what you are doing here.

Tom, WA7TBP

In a message dated 9/25/2019 10:09:27 Pacific Standard Time, wa1hem@... writes:

Meet tonight at the Duvall Fire Station  (Wednesday) at 6:00-ish. See you there
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Yes, thanks Robin. Topic is in the initial message on this thread. It's a digital show and tell. I'll be showing my Wires-x setup- Join us!!

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:31 AM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Robin. Are you trying to do Thursday gatherings at the fire station now?

Tom

In a message dated 9/25/2019 10:31:59 Pacific Standard Time, wa7cpa@... writes:

Tom,
I believe it is a digital interest show and tell. You should go!
Robin

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Howard:

What are you meeting for at the Duvall fire station tonight? I have no clue what you are doing here.

Tom, WA7TBP

In a message dated 9/25/2019 10:09:27 Pacific Standard Time, wa1hem@... writes:

Meet tonight at the Duvall Fire Station  (Wednesday) at 6:00-ish. See you there
--
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104

Robin Amundson

No I am not involved in Howard’s Wednesday digital show and tell.