Topics

Help with wiring/checking a circuit

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Hello SnoVarcians -

I'm in need again of some Elmering. I have a Volt / Amp meter that I am wiring into my Go-Box. By itself it's simple but I also have a Low Loss PwrGate in the circuit which has my brain slightly twisted. I don't want to fry anything unnecessarily. Is there anyone that can double-check my wiring before I power it on?
73
--
Howard E. Mahran

Ralph Lease

Bring it to the meeting tonight we can take a look at it.

Ralph
Kc7qxd