Topics

FW: ATTN: ARES/RACES/ACS Leaders - WA Governor's Proclamation Amateur Radio Week - 06/17-23/2019

Rowland

ARES/RACES/ACS Leaders,

On behalf of the Washington State Emergency Management Division I am forwarding to you Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation for Amateur Radio Week 2019.

Annually every year the governor issues a proclamation for Amateur Radio Week as we prepare for and kick off Field Day. Please share this document with your Team members.

The governor appreciates the contribution amateur radio operators make towards the preparedness and helping the people of our state during large emergencies/disasters.

Have a great Field Day 2019,

Monte Simpson, AF7PQ

Washington State RACES Officer

AF7PQ@...