Topics

Club Brochure

Rowland

We have been working on the production of a professional looking club brochure either bifold or trifold that we could hand out to potential members, those taking our tech classes, at events that CDCCC/CERT/SnoVARC is participating in and so on.  This brochure would explain who and what we are, where to find us on the net, on the air and at monthly meetings.  It would be nice to be a combination of colored pictures and text.

We are asking if someone in the club has the talent and resources to produce something like this. If there is and are willing to take this task on that would be great!

Please contact me or one of the other officers and let’s get this ball rolling……and thank you!

Thank You,

Rowland Brasch

Rowland Brasch

K7RWB

SnoValley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC)

www.snovarc.org

SnoVARC Facebook

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

You know, the Radio Club of Redmond has an *amazing* newsletter that is *so professionally done*.  My understanding is that they had some volunteer who totally whipped it into shape.  Maybe we should ask them if that person would consider helping us out?

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Jun 3, 2019, at 8:26 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

[...]

I would say if no local person can do it then that is something top consider.

Thanks,

Rowland