Topics

Calling All PL-259 Soldering gurus! Help!!

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I have miserably failed trying to create a Pl-259 patch cable for my new go-box using both solder type and crimp-solder connectors. I am clearly in need of an Elmer intervention.  Any Elmer out there able to assist me (and maybe others that are interested)? Thursday at 6p at the Carnation Shack? Any takers?

Thanks and 73,

Howard
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran

Rowland

I would be glad to help you.  Next week is tough for me but the week of the 16th may be better after that Tuesday.

Thanks,

Rowland

I have miserably failed trying to create a Pl-259 patch cable for my new go-box using both solder type and crimp-solder connectors. I am clearly in need of an Elmer intervention.  Any Elmer out there able to assist me (and maybe others that are interested)? Thursday at 6p at the Carnation Shack? Any takers?

Thanks and 73,

Howard
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Thanks Roland!  I can do 17th,18th at 6p at the Carnation Shack. Your choice.

Also - anyone else interested in learning or brushing up on making antenna cables please RSVP and  join us!

On Sep 8, 2019, at 10:03 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

[...]

I can do the 17th at 6pm.  You want to have dinner first at Pete’s?

Thanks,

Rowland

I have miserably failed trying to create a Pl-259 patch cable for my new go-box using both solder type and crimp-solder connectors. I am clearly in need of an Elmer intervention.  Any Elmer out there able to assist me (and maybe others that are interested)? Thursday at 6p at the Carnation Shack? Any takers?

Thanks and 73,

Howard
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Perfect. 5p at Pete’s followed by solder lesson at 6. Its on my calendar. See you there.

On Sep 9, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you to Roland for the Elmering last night on cleanly assembling PL 259 cables! Much appreciated!!

--
Howard E. Mahran