Topics

Attn: EmComm Committee

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
 

EmComm Committee members please check your emails. If for some reason you did not receive my email please message me here.

--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
 

I don’t think I see the email message you’re suggesting I should see.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Aug 26, 2019, at 12:09 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

EmComm Committee members please check your emails. If for some reason you did not receive my email please message me here.

--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
 

Thanks Paul - Email sent....
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
 

EmComm meeting is set for Wednesday 9/4 at 6p. Location in Duvall TBD. Please message me to RSVP. Thanks!
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Rowland
 

How about the Carnation SnoVARC radio shack in city hall 2nd floor?

 

Thanks,

 

Rowland

 

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 10:14 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Attn: EmComm Committee

 

EmComm meeting is set for Wednesday 9/4 at 6p. Location in Duvall TBD. Please message me to RSVP. Thanks!
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Ralph Lease
 

I agree. We need to use our space more.

Cheers

Ralph

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 3:46 PM Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

How about the Carnation SnoVARC radio shack in city hall 2nd floor?

 

Thanks,

 

Rowland

 

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 10:14 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Attn: EmComm Committee

 

EmComm meeting is set for Wednesday 9/4 at 6p. Location in Duvall TBD. Please message me to RSVP. Thanks!
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
 

Confirming that the EmComm meeting will take place at the SnoVarc Radio Shack in Carnation at 6p on Wednesday 9/4
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Ralph Lease
 

Good! 


On Tue, Sep 3, 2019, 9:09 AM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
Confirming that the EmComm meeting will take place at the SnoVarc Radio Shack in Carnation at 6p on Wednesday 9/4
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

Rowland
 

I will be there.

 

Thanks,

 

Rowland

 

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 9:10 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Attn: EmComm Committee

 

Confirming that the EmComm meeting will take place at the SnoVarc Radio Shack in Carnation at 6p on Wednesday 9/4
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM <-- note new call-sign - replacing --> KJ7HHS
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************