Topics

Annual December dinner December 5

Robin Amundson

Hi All,
Our December meeting tradition is a club dinner including spouses or significant others. Last year it was at Ixtapa on Redmond Ridge. Here is your chance to affirm that choice or suggest a new venue.

The dinner is very simple. I take a head count and make a reservation. Ordering is off the menu with each person or couple paying his or her own tab. Then we have fun socializing.

This is the restaurant suggestion thread. When this thread closes with a decision I will open a new thread for head count. Go.

73,
Robin, WA7CPA

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Robin,

This sounds great. About how many typically show up?  There might be a few places I can think of depending on the expected size of the group.
--
*************************
Howard E. Mahran

Robin Amundson

25-30

On Sep 16, 2019, at 11:49 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Robin,

This sounds great. About how many typically show up?  There might be a few places I can think of depending on the expected size of the group.
--
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104

Rowland

That was a fine place just as long as people can eat that type of cuisine.

Thanks,

Rowland