Topics

2m Simplex frequencies

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Is there a simplex frequency plan for 2m? - I'm thinking of programming in the following. Comments?

146.52*

146.535

146.55

146.565

146.58

146.595

147.42

147.435

147.45

147.465

147.48

147.495

147.51

147.525

147.54

147.555

147.57

147.585

***********************
Howard E. Mahran
WA1HEM
(425) 864 - 5104
*************************

GARY DENSOW

Check the WWARA band plan.  They use a few of the simplex for other things.

Gary Densow
Keller Williams, Issaquah. WA.
425-281-2287
garydensow@...

[...]

Excellent! Got their published band plan. Thank you Gary! It's exactly what I was looking for.

P.s. if useful, I can post the document here

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

--
Howard E. Mahran