Topics

12 V Power Supply?

Ken Koch WA7KK

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I really like Samlex power supplies- really well engineered.

-p

On May 18, 2019, at 1:51 PM, Ken Koch WA7KK <groups@...> wrote:

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Kirt / K7KDW

I’ll second the Samlex.

This was also a topic that came up on the new ham net Thursday. There were a few that were brought up that people liked.

Kirt

On May 18, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

I really like Samlex power supplies- really well engineered.

-p

On May 18, 2019, at 1:51 PM, Ken Koch WA7KK <groups@...> wrote:

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

kf7tua@yahoo.com

I can’t say that I have experience with a lot of different power supplies, but I have been very happy with the Samlex power supply which I have had for several years.

Dick
AA7Z

On May 18, 2019, at 10:51 AM, Ken Koch WA7KK <groups@...> wrote:

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Chuck

Hi Ken,

I have a Astron SS-30, it is good for 25 continuous or 30 Duty cycle.

You can have it for $75

Chuck

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Ken Koch

Sounds good.  When/where can I pick it up?

I have a Astron SS-30, it is good for 25 continuous or 30 Duty cycle.

You can have it for $75

Chuck

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Chuck

Hi Ken,

I will be hiking most of the Sunday. Monday 12-3:30 would work or Tuesday.

My Address is: 24146 NE 122nd St Redmond Wa 98053.

Phone: 206 794-1835

Chuck

Sounds good.  When/where can I pick it up?

I have a Astron SS-30, it is good for 25 continuous or 30 Duty cycle.

You can have it for $75

Chuck

I'm in need of a 12 volt power supply capable of 20 amps.  Does anyone have one they are interested in selling?
If not, does anyone have suggestions for one that is stable, relatively low radio noise, quiet and not overly bulky?

Ken Koch

I can do Monday 12:00.  Send my your email address if you have a chance so we don’t need to bother all of Snovarc.