Recommended Podcast

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

One of my favorite Amateur Radio resources is QSO Today Podcast hosted by Eric Guth (4Z1UG/WA6IGR)

https://www.qsotoday.com/

Every Week Eric interviews a significant person in amateur radio. In the course of the interview he will often ask the person he is interviewing:

  • ·         How did you get started in Amateur Radio?
  • What was your first radio?
  •  Did it influence your choice of careers or education?
  •  What do you see as the biggest challenge to amateur radio?
  •  What excites you most about amateur radio?

Each podcast is just about one hour in length. I love listening to them when I am running errands or driving on a trip. Eric has now done 264 of the weekly podcasts.

You can download the podcasts to your phone using any of the normal services (Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, You Tube, Overcast, etc).

Listening to these podcasts has certainly increased my understanding and love of amateur radio. I encourage you to give them a try.

Mel
N7GCO

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.