From: mjtnorton@...
To: tomwa7tbp@...
Sent: 8/20/2019 17:34:32 Pacific Standard Time
Subject: Tunnel Marathon comms support on 9/15/2019.

Tom: I am reaching out to you about an opportunity for your ham radio operators to participate with North Bend ARES team (NBAT) in providing communications support to the last of the Light at the End of the Tunnel Marathons. Several of the NBAT team helped out for the August race. This was an excellent opportunity to exercise our radio and organizational skills in a beautiful environment (the John Wayne Trail east of North Bend).

Date: September 15, 2019

Time: 6: 30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or unless released earlier.

Please see https://www.tunnelmarathon.com/ for race information.

Sign-up for comms support at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0D45ABA82FA5FC1-north8.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Mary Norton
Snoqualmie-North Bend CERT
Snoqualmie Emergency Communication and Support Team
North Bend ARES
KF7FAC

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.