Re: Help! Anderson Powerpole. Fail!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’m glad I was able to help.

I will be happy to do as many little Powerpole Elmer sessions as needed to get everyone up to speed on how to install Powerpoles.  Folks need only ask. Having made many of he possible mistakes myself I’m thrilled to think others might learn from my mistakes rather than having to invent them de novo.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Aug 19, 2019, at 6:49 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Thank you Paul (W7PFB) for the very helpful Anderson Power Pole crimping/installation lesson today and the other great advice for building my go-box!

73

Howard
--
Howard E. Mahran