Looking For Help

Rowland

If you want to take part in a neat ham radio experience try the PLAIN100 ultra marathon taking place in Plain Washington on the weekend of September 13th.  We are looking for volunteers to help with net control and to be stationed at check points throughout the 100-mile course to perform runner checkins.  It is an amazing experience to witness these runners as they are challenged by one of the toughest ultra-marathon courses in the country.

For more information look at these two sites:

https://sites.google.com/site/plain100st/

https://sites.google.com/site/plain100st/

If you have any unanswered questions please contact me or Tom Needham for more details.  I know that Dan Pflugrath is participating and has a cabin near Lake Wenatchee with a few more sleeping spots which would save you the cost of a hotel room. Tom and I take our RVs there and that is another option for you.

All I can say it is a little work with lots of for included.  Hope you may consider it.

Thanks,

Rowland Brasch

Slick56@...

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.