Wake Up Call

Rowland

OK Folks,

We had a little wake up call last night about 2:50 AM.  Though it was somewhat small (4.6) it is still something to take seriously.  Make sure you have your emergency kits up to date, your radio go kits ready to go, etc.  I know that radio operators are always a little more prepared then the average citizen but make sure your kits are up to date.

Go to this site to see suggestions for what you should have in your kit.  Then update your kit as needed.  https://www.ready.gov/build-a-kit

There are also options available at stores like Costco that have ready made food kits.  https://www.costco.com/all-emergency-food.html

For those of you that have generators make sure the gas is fresh and they are ready to go.

A little preparation now will go a long way when the time comes.

Thank You,

Rowland

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.