64th Annual Pacific Northwest DX Convention August 9-11

Robin Amundson

I am happy to say the 64th Annual Pacific Northwest DX Convention is older than I am. Pre-registration is still open through August 1.

It is going to be a blockbuster event with top headliner speakers. Research scientist, Dr. Tamitha Skov, Spaceweather Woman! Dr. Joe Taylor, K1JT, the astrophysicist and Nobel laureate in Physics and developer of FT-8 digital operating mode! Elecraft CEO Eric Swartz will talk about the new K4. And more down-to-earth speakers and topics.
http://pacificnwdxconvention.com/
The convention is held at the Delta Hotel, 3105 Pine Street, in Everett, Washington.

I hope to see you there!

73,
Robin, WA7CPA

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.