FW: Washington State Amateur Radio License Plates

Rowland

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: ARRL Members Only Web site <memberlist@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:20 PM
To: @Rowland
Subject: Washington State Amateur Radio License Plates

Yesterday, June 12, 2019, ARRL Western Washington Section member Christian, AK7VV, notified me of an issue with his Washington State Amateur Radio Service license plates. His vehicle registration was annotated as being a "MARS" license plate. Along with AK7VV's efforts and my email to Washington State Department of Licensing the issue has been acknowledged.

If you have a call sign prefix starting with an A or N you may have your vehicle registration marked with "MARS." DOL will correct the error(s) as quickly as they can. Please be patient with DOL as they work through the problem to identify/implement a solution to correcting their data base.

It is very important that our plates and documentation be accurately identified as Amateur Radio Operator.

Join snovarc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.