The SMAS Most Accurate Horoscope, Late May

Forrest Erickson

I am amused by the meme below and inspired.  I am not sure if I hit the best tone and perhaps some of you can offer up a Horoscope for June too.
Please share,

Lee

I was thinking that SMAS could try to have a What's Up This Month Horoscope the point of which is that UNLESS YOU GET OUT AND LOOK (at what ever) then this horoscope, below, is so true.
The challenge is to get out and see the stars and planets and more and so to be affected.

The May 26 lunar eclipse is not going to show us totality, but we will get to see a bite taken out of the setting moon as the sun rises (see further below).  So that is my Horoscope Prediction.  Also, for early rises, we can now see just how Jupiter has moved east of Saturn with which it was in conjunction just last ?November?

And from Cartes du Ciel here is the sky before sun rise:

Forrest Erickson

At about 5:30 AM I went out to look this morning but the clouds coveted the moon with only some local brightness and some red-orange hue to it.
So the alignment of our planet did affect me a bit.