The Earth to Sky Park

Ayaka Y. Komata

Hello SMAS members,

From the community paper which I found at a local coffee shop on the
weekend, I found an interesting article about an observatory and a new
planetarium in NC. It is located about an hour drive from Asheville.

Mountain Escapes Magazine May-June Edition
https://issuu.com/mountainescapesmagazine/docs/me051321/8
p.8, "A Starry Sky Experience at the B.A.R.E. Dark Sky Observatory"

The Earth to Sky Park
www.mayland.edu/esp

Happy star gazing,

Ayaka Komata

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

Thanks Ayaka for passing-on this link, much appreciated!

Rick
484-695-2884

On May 17, 2021, at 18:42, Ayaka Y. Komata <yuko.komata@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello SMAS members,