Terrible Forecast for The Weekend. Alternates To Observing? Lunar Landing?

Forrest Erickson

Terrible weekend forecast.

Going to have to figure out something else to do.

James Cantu

I agree conditions are poor. What does “Lunar Landing” mean, or what do you propose?
Any other ideas from others?
Also please remember we have a meeting next week and open slots for presentations, sharing of your work, show and tell or otherwise.
Best regards,
James

On Jul 27, 2022, at 10:51 PM, Forrest Erickson <forresterickson@...> wrote:

Terrible weekend forecast.

image.png

Going to have to figure out something else to do.

James Cantu

Another idea would be if someone wants to present on the significance of the JWST capabilities and findings so far.