Sun Spots Back, Observing at Blount County Public Library

Forrest Erickson

Morning.
I would love to have some other observers with solar filters at the Blount County Public Library.

At the meeting last night I reported the head line that for the first time in 2022 there were no sun spots visible.

However when I checked this morning WE HAVE SPOTS!

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

Can't post today Lee, LB and I are headed to a pool party!

Rick Carpenter

On Jun 11, 2022, at 08:36, Forrest Erickson <forresterickson@...> wrote:

Morning.
I would love to have some other observers with solar filters at the Blount County Public Library.

At the meeting last night I reported the head line that for the first time in 2022 there were no sun spots visible.

However when I checked this morning WE HAVE SPOTS!

image.png